- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Filling in forms on our site
- E-mailing us
- Details you have given when entering a competition or promotion run by us
- Details of any problems you report regarding our service or site
Automatic information and cookies :
- We may capture and store some data about your computer (such as your IP address).
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are stored on a computer. This data is purely statistical and does not identify you as an individual. We use this data to help us understand our users’ browsing patterns and to shape our marketing.
- We may keep records of any contact you have with us
- We may record details of any calls that you make to us expressly for the purposes of maintaining customer service standards and assisting with staff training.
- Plan and manage our activities, possibly through researching and analysing your use of the site.
- Provide you with information about new services. We will never pass your e-mail address on to a third party for any purpose.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the business or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access and protect your personal data against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your data for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.